INVESTING IN PRIVATE BUSINESSES
Founded in 1982, Orion Financial Corp. (Orion) has successfully invested in excess of 30 operating companies.
Orion acts as a principal by directly investing its funds in companies to support management in acquisitions, growth, and recapitalization.
INVESTMENT / ACQUISITION MODEL
- A middle-market manufacturing, distribution or service company;
- Acquiring companies with an annual cash flow (EBITDA – Capital Expenditures) of $2M – $5M;
- Partnering with the company’s current owner or senior management is highly desirable;
- Most of our partners continue to operate the business well beyond the initial term signed-up for; and
- We are long-term investors – average hold of current portfolio companies is 15 years.